3.18.2010

Scandinavians do it better


I'm in love with the items you can buy from Huset
especially these bowls and mugs form Sagaform (design Lotta Odelius).
You can browse the whole Sagaform catalogue here.

(photo via Huset)
You can find this series from Gustavsberg too. It was designed (in the 60's-50's, I guess?) by one of Sweden's most important designers and illustrators, Stig Lindberg who has been working with the famous porcelain company. It has been relaunched now. Isn't it cool?
I like cups and saucers, mugs and bowls, they're so cute! Perfect for everyday use and to diplay.
When you wake up and you feel a bit low they can make your day brighter.
Unfortunately my my cupboard is already very full, so I have to be patient and wait until I'll move to a bigger place.
Ah! :)

1 commento:

Template designed by Rainy Day